7 Simple Step To Declare Bankruptcy AND START A NEW LIFE
7 SIMPLE STEPS TO DECLARE BANKRUPTCY AND START A NEW CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE
We make the process of declaring bankruptcy simple and hassle-free. If you’re thinking of declaring bankruptcy, here’s how you can go about it.
1. Call us for an obligation-free chat – Talk to someone to find out if declaring bankruptcy is the best debt relief option for you. If you decide to go ahead, then do the next 6 steps.
2. Fill out a short “What You Need To Start” form – We’ll send you a short form that will take about 10 minutes to fill out. Then, send it back to us as soon as possible before your appointment.
3. Have your appointment with us – We can easily do this over the phone. We work people all around Australia. If you like, we can arrange a face to face meeting depending on your location.
4. Check and sign your paperwork – Within 24 hours of your appointment, you’ll receive the completed paperwork from our office by email for signing.
5. Send your paperwork – You need to email your completed forms to our office for checking. We will then arrange filing with AFSA (Australian Financial Security Authority).
6. Wait for your bankruptcy notification – You will receive a letter confirming your bankruptcy within a matter of days (perhaps 2 to 5 days).
7. Do the things explained in your bankruptcy notification – Your trustee will tell you if there’s anything you need to do from there, for example, what to do if creditors are still contacting you.