What You Need To Start Form

The information collected here will be added to the Government Paperwork, and used in the Application for Insolvency therefore the  information provided by you must be 100% accurate, as it forms part of the declaration that will be signed by you as being true and correct in a court of law.

    I am personally present in Australia or ordinarily resident in AustraliaI have a dwelling-house or place of business in AustraliaI or my firm/partnership is carrying on a business in Australia

    against a business partnership of which I am a partneras an individual debtorjointly with another person and we are not in a business partnership

    %d bloggers like this: